facebook twitter youtube
Facebook    |     Twitter    |     Youtube    |     Newsletter    |     Sitemap
819-
1-888-
663-2332

Our goal :

offer you the desired product at the lowest price possible!

Efficiency:

Like your car’s miles-per-gallon rating, a higher efficiency rating means a higher efficiency unit. A furnace’s efficiency of 90% means 90% of the fuel is used to heat your home, while the other 10% is wasted in gases vented outside. Choose a higher efficiency to save more energy.

BTU:

BTU stands for British Thermal Unit, the unit of heat energy that’s necessary to raise the temperature of one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit, from 58.5 to 59.5. How does this apply to your home? Well, a 10,000 Btu air conditioner can remove 10,000 Btus of heat per hour.

Renaissance Fireplace IIC Cheminées Weber BBQ